This podcast is unique... You can truly feel the heartbreak on the other end of the line.
Watching my good friend, Carrie Cox, close her 2 gyms over the last couple months has been HARD. Her insight is beautiful and profound. Get cozy, grab a beverage and get ready to journal some great "golden nuggets."
My favorite quote: "The way I make money in this World, doesn't necessarily have to be the same way that I find meaning in this World." I struggle with this because we always hear "Follow your heart and the money will flow." Something to chew on for sure!
Things I've learned from this podcast:
- Business is most definitely personal, I don't care who you are
- Our community isn't in 4 walls, it's in the profound relationships we build along the way
- If you're going to live a TRUE LIFE to you, others opinions can't matter
- It's our souls journey to question our OWN path
- Vulnerability is SEXY
- The choreography of life is beautiful
- Failure can look like FREEDOM
Stay tuned for a follow up with Carrie to see where this journey takes her. I'm so grateful for her friendship! I hope you all enjoyed this conversation as much as I did.